How it works
Despite our website name, we don't actually take bookings.
Our local and international audience can learn about your tours and when they are ready to book they can click through to your own website or booking system.
If you don't have online bookings, or if customers aren't quite ready to book, our system has an online form where they can send you a booking request or enquiry and we can also show your telephone number so that they can call you.
We'll send you a weekly email to remind you what tours you have listed and to keep them up-to-date and with statistics on views and leads.
Who can join
All tour operators are welcome to join. After all, our goal is to have every ghost tour on the website for our visitors to see.
We are accepting registrations for tour operators running tours in Australia, USA, UK, Canada and New Zealand.
If you operate outside these countries, please feel free to contact us and tell us about your tours. We may be able to create a website for your country too!
Fees and charges (spoiler: it's free)
Listing your tours and experiences is completely free:
- It's free to join
- There are no ongoing fees or charges
- It's free to list your tours (no limit on number of tours)
- There are no fees or commissions for bookings or enquiries
Optional: For tours where an agent commission is available to us we offer some enhanced features for your tours:
- Tours are enhanced in listings (extra large and with additional text)
- Your booking form will open up on your tour listing page
- No Google advertising on your tour listing page
- Your tour dates can be automatically updated (currently supporting Rezdy)
Our website also features a marketplace where you can list your ghost tour related products for sale.
We have categories for gift vouchers, tour merchandise, books, videos, clothing and ghost hunting equipment.
Your products are exposed to our audience and your own products always appear on your tour product pages.
Our ecommerce solution caters for currency conversion for International purchases, postage costs for different regions and countries, and taxes based on country and/or region.
We use PayPal for payment processing, so you must have a PayPal account and authorise our system to accept payments to your account.
Payments are made directly from the customer to your PayPal account.
Marketplace fees and charges:
- It's free to list your products (no limit on number of products)
- Presently we do not charge any commissions on sales (we may introduce a small commission in 2019)
- PayPal do charge a commission on successful sales (see the PayPal website)
Join us today
It's quick and easy sign up and get started, otherwise if you are already a supplier please log in here.
Upon registering, you will be able to start adding your tours and/or marketplace products immediately.
Don't have the time? We can do all the work for you if you can provide us with details of your tours or your website address where we can gather the information.
If you have any questions please email us.